- Haven’t published blog content but I have a few posts in the works
- Month to Date Revenue –
- One Time: $5600
- EMRR: $7086
- Total MR: $12,686
- Website went live, still working out most of the kinks but it’s going well so far.
- Finished our lead magnet campaign – Webinar Funnel Blueprint
- Closed a new customer and had our launch call
- Launched two customer campaigns for our EW partnership
- Superrrrr close on closing another customer ( I think it will happen next week)
- Had a strategy session for one of our customers that has a big launch coming up in January and we put together a cool concept for a quiz funnel
- Still working about 6 prospects
- I spoke on a panel last night for Denver Podcasters Meetup which was a lot of fun. Speaking to aspiring podcasters locally was cool and felt I had a lot of value to share
- Put up our Christmas Tree!
- Winding down with one MME customer so I’m officially going to stop tracking that revenue as there are 2-3 left
- Sending my email list through a list cleanse campaign to get them to see if they want to continue hearing about System.ly related content
- 2 discovery calls
- One with a new prospect that would be a perfect fit
- Finalizing a funnel for a customer launch
- Have a call with my travel agent to book our trip to Japan
- Write blog content
- Figure out plan to engage current customers on lower plan to see if I can get them higher
- Start making decisions on our “all access group” which I want to launch January 1 to our existing customers and invite some beta customers. People that I know were interested previously.
Insiders Update: We lowered pricing and now have a rolling admission
- WIN – Going to Boston Tues-Thurs for SaaSFest.
- WIN – Have a designer selected and starting work on latest version
- $31.5k MRR – We also had our first annual payment for our middle tier package which is always a nice shot in the arm. We give two months free when doing that. As far as the MRR tally we just take the total payment and divide it by 12.
- After we recorded our last podcast I met up with a Zero to Scale Insider Sean Markey who came to town for a coaching session with Tim Conley. Always good to meet a people from our community!
- Speaking of which, we rolled out a new pricing plan for our Insiders membership which is just $19/mo now. So if you want to join our private slack community with other entrepreneurs trying to scale their business, head over to zerotoscale.com/join
- I moved forward with a designer for the new LeadFuze interface. We’re going to use InvisionApp to make it easy to share feedback and I can invite my team as well to get their feedback on things. We broke payments up into milestones. First milestone is to re-design the existing app. Second milestone is to add the version 2.0 features. Then lastly is mainly about perfecting the design. He does not do html/css though unfortunately, so I’m going to have to find someone for that.
- Attach.io put out an amazing blog post on product demos and best practices. I reviewed this and it made a big impact on our demo process. For example, I realized the demo portion of the call (after qualifying) was basically a “how to use the software” walkthrough. Versus more of a sales opportunity where you get them to envision what life would be like having the app in their arsenal.
- Went to SaaSFest – amazingly well done conference. Took 9 pages of notes. You know it’s a good conference when you leave thinking, “we’ve been doing it all wrong!” Sean Ellis gave a great talk about the importance of continuously testing ideas and actually gave their entire framework for doing it. Patrick Campbell, who we’ve had on the show before, gave a great talk on a framework for pricing your product. Hiten Shah talked about content marketing and had a lot of statistics to share.
- On the flight there, I started four different blog posts and one of which is about 90% complete. The rest are all about half complete, but it felt good to get some content flowing.
- Get caught up with emails after being out of town. I have several hundred to go through and just hate the feeling.
- Test the next major feature of our software (which means we need it ready to test)
- Share some key strategies and takeaways I had from the conference to try and implement some of the changes. In particular, a testing framework for ideas. I’ll share more about how we’re going to do this when we have something in place.
- Hoping to get the new designs at least 75% of the way complete by the end of the week as well. Which means I’ll be working closely with the designer to provide feedback.
- Mobile Marketing Engine
- Zero to Scale Insiders – join us for just $19/mo!
- Fresh Desk
- Attach.io product demo blog post
- Boutique Japan
If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂