- I did not Coordinate a 15-min meeting with all clients however, I’m getting that going today.
- Email all those that have ever requested a consult and check-in and see if there is an opportunity.
- System.ly Revenue –
- MR: ~$25k
- Finished workshop sales page and application process and emailed my list and we already have a couple applicants
- I’ve started to reach out to folks one-on-one on facebook which has led to a few convos
- I’ve had a few sales calls (1 of which was a no show, 1 was not the right fit) and 1 I’m working on a proposal for.
- Finished reading Who which was amazing and made my 80/20 notes of that
- I walked our ActiveCampaign client through their funnel and they have a few deliverables to get to us before we continue.
- Had a really good dinner with Trivinia Barber and her Husband Chris.
- I’m going to be going forward with Bench.co for my booking and had an interesting sign up experience.
- Decided to move forward with Thinkific for our members area after talking with the CEO Greg.
- This week:
- Edit the half day testimonial
- Dinner thursday with some local entrepreneurs
- I have 2 discovery calls this week
- Finalize our annual meeting agenda for Mon/Tues today/tomorrow
- Tour another DayCare
- Optometrist appointment tomorrow
- Finish ActiveCampaign clients funnel for testing
- Next week:
- Annual meeting
- Get out my emails to clients for 15 min check-in call
- Write thank you cards to our clients/mail
- Start small retargeting add budget
- Personally email 20-30 people / fb message about the workshop
- Email all previous consult clients
- I mentioned finalizing designs for the site, but that didn’t happen. Did make great progress though.
- LeadFuze software revenue is $29.9k MRR.
- I reported $29.8k late Monday and now this is early Thursday morning so not much movement here, but a slight bump.
- Damian and I got together to map out the complete outline to our lead gen course. Once we finalized the key sections, we then mapped out the individual chapters of each module and assigned things accordingly along with due dates.
- We then each got started on our module for the week. I finished mine on Wednesday. It involves creating a powerpoint presentation, then recording it, creating test questions and answers, compiling resources, as well as a written version of the presentation that will be used for some pretty epic guides that will be on our blog.
- I was on the receiving end of a customer development call. It ended up with me sort of directing where they should go with their business, their ideal customer persona, etc.
- I enjoy helping people like that, but I probably should get a little better about protecting my time.
- I was interviewed by Nathan Latka for his podcast called the Top. He reached out to me as he wanted to cover things happening in the sales enablement space. He interviewed a couple of others in the space as well, but that was fun. A good podcast though, quick 15 minute episodes with some really great entrepreneurs. Nathan just goes RIGHT into the numbers.
- Made a lot of progress on designs for new sections of the website to account for the new features we’ll be rolling out.
- Started to transcribe a couple really good explainer videos as we’re going to be getting one done. Damian was owed one from his coaching services that we’ll be able to leverage. I wanted to transcribe the best ones just to get a feel for the flow being used. The key thing to do is answer any/all objections with the script.
- Should be getting the office lease back and want to get that finalized.
- Hope to finalize more design concepts, if not all of them.
- Finalize a script for our explainer video.
- It’s going to just be a lot of module creation work for the next several weeks. We should have two more modules created by the end of next week (bringing us to four total).
- If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
- Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
- We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂