- Finish my review of my financials
- Didn’t write up webinar workshop agenda to add to sales page so I can send email next week with new dates
- System.ly Revenue –
- MR: $30,940
- Webinar funnel blueprint funnel campaign is live
- Funnel discovery campaign is live
- Built out core funnel in AC and awaiting client email copy
- My first facebook live was pretty cool, I got a lot of great feedback and i’ll definitely be doing more. Starting soon.
- Finalized the agenda for our team meeting
- Gmen victory and the family bet tips in my favor
- Finalize workshop agenda
- Finalize workshop sales page
- Send email to list about scheduling funnel discovery tomorrow
- Finish Application to close campaign (actually different than funnel discovery)
- Coordinate 15 min meeting with all clients
- Pull list of all people that ever scheduled consult and I want to reach out to those folks and go mining for gold
- Was reviewing bench but looks like have increased rates
- Macbook Pro arrives today (will need to be setting that up)
- Finalize office situation. I’d like to either have a lease signed for the space. With the holiday week, I’m not actually expecting I’ll get the paperwork but we’ll see.
- LeadFuze software revenue is $30.1k MRR.
- Didn’t have much in the way of sign ups, but still had some churn which hurts the MRR report this week.
- At the last minute, I decided to try and reach out to a few different tools to see if they’d be interested in doing a co-promoted Cyber Monday deal. It was a little late though obviously, so we just went with our own. I’ll be shooting that email out today actually.
- Hope to get a better head start on things next year to do a bigger co-promoted deal.
- I managed to get to Inbox zero by Monday night. Difficult to do when I was out of the country the week before, but felt great. I managed to finish the week there as well.
- I’m still looking into different financing options. We’d like to secure another $75k to $150k in loans and/or a line of credit. In addition, we plan on raising another $100k in funds from investors. This will allow us to be aggressive the first half of next year with our focus on revenue growth.
- We’re going to be working in two week sprints going forward. We’re not waiting to roll out a major version update. This was something that came out of our meeting in Istanbul. So I needed to break down some of the issues that we have and prioritize based on what we’ll be releasing first and then plan accordingly based on the two week sprint model.
- I still need to map the issues to milestones, but I’ll work on that over the next couple weeks. We have things figured out for the next few weeks anyway. I did do the planning, now just need to get that into Github for specific milestones.
- Damian and I had a call on Friday to focus in on a pretty killer sales process. I kind of threw the challenge out based on our projections to see how we could DOUBLE revenue with the same size sales team. We then focused a call exclusively on a front end sale / demo process that is much more scalable and pretty unique. I haven’t ever really seen it executed in the way we’re talking about.
- Still some details to iron out, so I’ll share more when we get this finalized. However, there’s enough here where we’re going to update SalesForce and starting designing the flow of this so we can get it in action at the beginning of the year.
- We were approached about a partnership with a bigger name in the sales space, but they were needing a done-for-you list build. We would have been willing to do it, but all they were offering was a guest “speaking spot” on a group webinar so we ended up passing on it.
- On Wednesday I took over Zendesk and handled all support issues. I actually like doing this every so often. Gives me a GREAT beat on where we’re at with the product.
- We got an offer back from the other space we were looking at and they basically just said everything would be turn key for us. So no more budget constraints. This was an interesting wrinkle. It’s nice to have options. Unless we get some very specific things, we’ll probably still go with the newer space since it’s mainly built out exactly like we want it, but we’ll see how things go from here.
- Roll out our Cyber Monday deal.
- I want to think about things we can do in the near term for churn reduction. I think the new sales process will actually help quite a bit as we have a lot of “unqualified” users currently which leads to higher churn, but we still have a churn problem regardless that I want to focus on.
- LOTS of design work this upcoming week. In particular on the new sales flow and how that impacts the front end of the site.
- It will be the first of the month so I want to tally up reports and also send the investor email update.
- I want to review our marketing funnel and really figure out a good offer for a one-time offer that we can use so we can better leverage webinars and have a more consistent marketing funnel.
- If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
- Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
- We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂