- Didn’t prospect today
- Didn’t finish all the updates to the site
- working on some new copy
- more visual examples of the end result
- CTAs to hands on demos
- Didn’t finish completing the setup of my.mobilemarketingengine.com due to support taking forever to get back to me. It should be done by mid next week
Obstacle: Cold email campaigns as of late have been driving limited response
- MRR: $3488
- 3 partner calls
- 2 sales call scheduled
- Mobile marketing Insider Group call
- Recorded a Podcast Interview
- Setup my.mobilemarketingengine.com for Insiders members area
- Prospecting -everyday but Friday
- Wrote 500 words a day
- The beginning of a guide I’m working on
- 1 blog posts
- 1 Video script
- Show notes
- Finished some updates to the website
- Pricing Page is live
- Continued building out Standard Operating Documents
- Wrote up a job description for a PM and going to explore a few possibilities there on a part time front.
- Finish my.mobilemarketingengine.com
- Setup 2-3 demo campaigns that I can take prospects through and that I can incorporate into my outbound sales process
- Record some videos to go along with the SOPs (i’m spending too much time in the business which is keeping me from growing it)
- While retailers are the best fit for mobile, it’s been an uphill battle selling them. I’m seeing long sales cycles and surprisingly small budget. Even for companies between between 5 and 10 million.
- While I feel like i’m progressing, it’s just way slower than I’d like/hoped and i’ve been dealing with a lot of frustration.
- With the switch in tools, i got put back “in”.
- I haven’t made progress on the website and this is of huge concern as we near the launch of ListBuilder.
- The little bit of time I did work, I wasn’t really standing so I need to get better at this.
- Didn’t get Betali.st approval on my Kickoff Labs theme because it isn’t a custom designed landing page. Did not have such an issue before, so this is unfortunate.
- 21.1k MRR – This was all out of the blue and not expected. I had 6 sales calls this past week and a few of them closed.
- One was from the podcast interview I did with Brian Casel.
- Another was Hiten Shah for CrazyEgg which I’m really excited about.
- Developer situation got cleaned up a little bit now with Dominic involved. He has taken a more active role with ListBuilder and the developer I had working on our other project I have assigned to ListBuilder as well.
- This way we can ensure we launch in July. Shooting for a middle of the month launch, but these things are always hard to narrow down.
- Didn’t work for more than 3 and a half hours in any one day. Feels good…and uncomfortable at the same time. It is hard to describe.
- Only thing I care about this next week is making massive progress with the new website.
- Michael will be coming over and we’ll be spending a couple of days hashing things out for this.
- I can feel the stress hitting me with this and it’s something I want to have nailed down soon.
- It feels good to be helping out with parental duties, but it makes me uncomfortable with the business in such an interesting phase growth wise.
- The Model Health Show
- Kick Off Labs
- Asian Efficiency
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Mandi Ellefson
- Brian Harris
Join our closed Facebook group for continuous discussion.
We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we do plan on asking here. We’ll share the ratings and reviews in the episodes as well. Feel free to email us when you leave a review with your business information and we’ll include it in our shoutout.
We are on Twitter – so follow us!
Want to leave a voice recording that we use on the show? Call in to our voicemail box here with your question!