- Get another 2 blog posts written.
- I’m halfway done with one and didn’t start the other
- System.ly Month to Date Revenue –
- MRR: $28,041 (we will be down $2700 next month)
- Additional sales for course 5 more off webinar yesterday ($5373 revenue)
- I had my first 2 hour coaching call and we really dove into my slides and revamped them which I think obviously helped.
- So i spent a fair amount of time redoing the slides and practicing
- We had our quarterly team meeting on Monday which went extremely well and the whole team is on the same page and aligned with our 7 rocks for the next 90 days
- I had two strategy calls this week
- I had to do do two funnel reviews (1 which I presented and 1 which is being shared sunday evening)
- Worked with the team to get the first two packages we’re going to offer dialed in and detailed so we can start offering those.
- We have all the members area content loaded just trying to finalize some creative wordpress tweaks on the site so we can invite members in this week
- I had my webinar on Thursday which went well, I felt good. Stats were:
- $686 on ads between Thur to Thurs
- A lot of it was testing new ads ets but the final cost per lead was $8.36 across all ad sets. The ones that did well were as low as $5.80 and $6.50ish
- We have 5 sales at $597 for the pilot which = $2985
- Registrants were about 124 at the end of the day (but about 24 of them came after the webinar started) and we had at peak 31 on the webinar show up and 27 at start of pitch. (25% show up rate) and 18% conversion thus far which is awesome so next step is getting more registrants. So the webinar is promising and we have some ideas to open that up to get the reg numbers higher.
- Finish members area and invite new members plus existing clients
- Live training starts Tuesday so I have to work on my slides between now and then 🙂
- Putting together a big proposal for a big time NY times best selling offer that I need to complete by Thursday
- I’m finalizing my sketches to give to my designer to update our home page and pricing pages with these new bundles we’re launching
- Finish those 2 blog posts
- I got a couple sales calls and 2 strategy sessions
- Website updates
- Finish webinar
- LeadFuze software revenue is $27.5k MRR.
- The biggest update since version 2 went live finally got pushed. We have not yet announced it though as we’re still monitoring things to see how it performs, but so far results have been amazing as it’s nearly doubled the amount of verified emails we’re pulling in while simultaneously lowering bounce rates. Spent a lot of time testing and working through and am super stoked to be able to announce this in the coming week.
- Monday was our team meeting day and all of our one-to-one’s. With the size of our team now these one-to-one’s take me all the way through lunch time on Monday. We decided to add another standup with the dev team as well as Brittany from Customer Success on Wednesdays as well.
- Going to change away from a “sprint” plan and more into a Doing/To-Do/Backlog kanban style process. We just want to see if this impacts our development speed.
- You may have seen me reach out to people as we’re looking for another developer to join the team. It’s a part-time / equity play initially with it scaling into full-time and salary + equity. So if anyone is interested, hit me up at (justin at leadfuze.com).
- We got business cards designed and sent to the printer.
- I am not a fan of business cards myself and did not order myself any. Usually if people find out I own the business they want to sell me crap all the time. However, Damian and Brittany wanted them as they attend conferences and it totally makes sense in those cases. We used Moo as it is super quick and easy, but a little more expensive. Went with the high end cards.
- Lastly, just having a super difficult time mentally finishing the webinar. I don’t know what it is. I like to reflect on why things are, or are not, happening. A smaller version of the big webinar I’m working on is going to be taking place live next week… so there’s a deadline factor missing up until now. In addition, I think I’m not really looking forward to hosting them honestly…
- Finalize webinar
- Make updates to the website from a messaging standpoint as well as start to test some things from a conversion standpoint
- Have Damian take over all sales demos
- Have Brittany finish our new knowledge base and get it embedded into Intercom along with some onboarding updates
- Have Michael put together an action plan to go from 7500 monthly website visitors to 12500 by end of September.
- Zero to Scale Insiders – join us for just $19/mo!
- The Journal podcast
- If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
- Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
- We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂