- I didn’t get a blog post live again
- System.ly Month to Date Revenue –
- MRR: $25,842
- The biggest news from this week is that we worked a bunch on the plans for the bootcamp including sales page, order forms and was just ABOUT to promote it but we’re revamping how we’re doing it.
- I got feedback from my coach to make it a shorter program and pre-sell it which I’m planning on doing.
- So it’s going to be 4ish weeks and $497 (is what i’m thinking for right now).
- I’ve decided on the bonuses for urgency and I’ll be doing webinars to pre-sell it.
- Once I have the presentation ready i’ll do 3 webinars (1 per week) and then kick off the program.
- We had two Implementation calls this week (the first on our new advisor plan)
- They went well and one of them I didn’t even attend, Lisa handled which was great. The one questions did come up that we knew would come up and that’s at the end of the 2 hour implementation session they asked – “well can’t you just finish this for me or can i swap out my upcoming 30 min call with a 2 hour call? So we need to figure out the best path for that as it will happen at times.
- 3 Strategy sessions with clients
- Got interviewed for a podcast
- I just found out my assistant is going to be leaving the team so I’ll be looking for her replacement ASAP. Which isn’t the best time to be doing it with trying to get this course off the ground since she was really helping me with it.
- For internal projects etc, we’re moving to Asana because there is just so much going on in TWP for clients that my internal stuff get’s lost. For now, it will just be me and my assistant in there but I do see as we go more done-with-you I’ll be using it more with the team…possibly a certain part of our team.
- And i’ve talked a lot about Calendar and optimizing my schedule and my coach and some others have advised that i aim to have 50% of each day open which is something i’d like to focus on.
- Remove done for you option on our website
- Hire new assistant
- Finalize outline for Course beta/pilot
- Work on webinar slides
- Friday afternoon I head to Santa Ana CA for father’s day and then i’ll be heading down to SD for a 2 day working session with a client.
- So need to work on a few wireframes and frameworks for that.
- Organize an onboarding Epic milestone inside of Zenhub
- LeadFuze software revenue is $25.1k MRR.
- Trained Brittany most of Monday through Wednesday.
- We held a meeting with Brittany and then our dev team to discuss updating the data we are sending to Intercom and getting everything cleaned up there so we can properly import all of this into Close.io.
- Changes to how we’re handling live chat. Instead of trying to be available 24 hours per day, we’re just going to have the support be available during our working hours. In addition, Brittany is working with the Live Chat Ninjas agent to help her be more successful. This also includes adding some built-in automatic replies based on previous Intercom conversations.
- Started setting up Close.io to handle our new process which Brittany and I started to nail. I think we have a really good system of qualifying upfront… those with 4 or more user potential will go to me to do live demos with and more personal follow-ups.
- We’re going to be changing our app signup form from just email and password to name, company, phone, email, and password. We won’t require phone, and I know this will prohibit some people from signing up… but those people probably weren’t converting anyway. We want to be able to do more research for people that sign up so we can give them a better experience. So although it will lessen our free trial sign ups (we had 430 last month), it should increase the conversion (last month was just over 10% free to paid).
- Put together all of the onboarding updates that we’ll be making for the software into tasks and put this into an Epic inside of Zenhub. So we should be making some good progress on that front this next week as well.
- Inbox Zero!
- On a side note – I finished Warren Buffet’s autobiography and it got me excited to jump into investing with the stock market. I had thought about this before, but never jumped in. I have always loved numbers and statistics, so I am not surprised that I’m finding this super interesting.
- I had downloaded an app initially called Stock Trainer which lets you buy real stocks with a fake $20,000.
- I was positive on all my investments, but there was one in particular I got really excited about. It is EMES on the stock market and so I decided to put $1k into an Ameritrade account just to play around and put it all on that stock. In the first day it made me almost $300. I bought it in the app at $5.49, and by the time I bought it for real through Ameritrade I got it at $7.29.
- I have a couple of others I feel good about as well that I’m going to be researching further today.
- SO much to learn, so don’t even want to share just yet how I’ve been successful as I could just be completely off the mark but the general approach is buying them as they are bottoming out. We’ll see how it goes. I’m starting to get consumed by this. I’ve purchased a few more books on the topic. If anyone listening has advice for more books or courses, shoot me a message!
- Implement Close.io process
- Add more support documentation to our Help area
- More content published to the blog
- Onboarding updates within the app – which also includes creating the Epic inside of Zenhub (which I failed to do so far this past week)
- New prospecting updates to improve data collection
- Zero to Scale Insiders – join us for just $19/mo!
- Slice of Sales
- Sun Basket
- If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
- Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
- We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂