- Didn’t get one blog post done but I hope to work on that a bit today/tomorrow
- Didn’t actually finish building the campaigns I wanted BUT I did map them out in Lucid Chart so now I know exactly what needs to be built and how. (might even have my team do it)
- Month to Date Revenue –
- One Time: $8,749
- EMRR: $13,580
- Total MR: $22,329
- Closed 1 new customer
- 2 others verbally committed which I haven’t included in revenue numbers, I will when they pay.
- Hired another person (Morgan)
- Phasing in her hours
- But that is speeding up with the new customers we brought on
- Phasing in her hours
- 4 Sales calls (1 already closed as i mentioned, 2 of the others verbally committed
- 4 client strategy sessions
- Mapped out the campaign for our discovery process and now need to build it
- I mapped out the campaign for our customer nurture campaign and identified which content will be released for the next 12 months, I just need to build it
- Most of this week was communicating with team with our new hire starting and making sure we’re all on the same page
- I started building the members area and got a good way through that
- A lot of taking care of existing customer requests. We’re a bit backed up which is why we need this new hire up to speed ASAP.
- 1 sales call
- Hopefully closing the other folks we’ve been chatting with.
- Getting interviewed on a podcast – Create Your Own Life Podcast
- Call with the founder of FunnelDash – The Fastest, Easiest And Most Accurate Way To Gain Clarity And Control Over Your Marketing Funnel Metrics.
- Start working on my presentation for ICON
- Continue team training and onboarding
- We’re making the migration from Wrike to Teamwork (most of the week)
- 2 client strategy calls
- 1 new customer launch call but that may end up being 2-3 total
- Start building the new discovery and onboarding campaigns
- Get the customer nurture campaign created with the first 3 months of emails
- Setting up a web chat tool (I’m thinking of PureChat but not sure yet as I haven’t started research yet)
- FAIL – Put in some writing time to finish up a few blog posts I started.
- FAIL – Work with Dominic on reporting functionality for version 2.
- $8.5k MRR with the software. We have been getting more interest in the DFY service even though it isn’t something we are actively promoting. Has me looking into ways in which we can keep the DFY going in a way that works for everyone just because the demand is there for it. Even without pursuing those markets, people are coming to us for it… so I feel like we just need to figure out the best way to serve it.
- Went live with our first infographic detailing cold email vs spam and some best practices. We have some more involved infographics coming, but felt this would help to show the difference in a quick hitting format.
- Started working on a pretty killer webinar outline that I am going to put on once v2 goes live. I think it is going to do pretty well, but I don’t know what to expect with it as it will be my first one. I am going to do it live and we have a pretty solid special offer or tripwire offer planned, which should lead them to our core offering of the software. I’ll share some more details on the exact process I go through as that gets closer.
- Went and added all of our episode backlog into Edgar so that our Twitter stream @ZeroToScale stays updated regularly with previous episode announcements.
- Worked through a lot of different design concepts for the new website this week. Really want to highlight the app and new features.
- I have gone back and forth on requiring a demo versus really showcasing the app. Going with less of a sales team and more of a focus on a marketing and customer success team with maybe doing group demos.
- Post version 2, we’re going to be going back and focusing on the prospecting portion of the app. We want to make it better…faster… all that good stuff. So I held several calls this week with potential data providers to figure out what the best options are here.
- I also put together a roadmap for version 2.05 through version 3.3 essentially, with some more notes past that. Just seeing this document has me excited about the direction we’re heading in.
- I purchased Neil Patel’s Advanced Marketing Course which set me back $1k, but he’s the best and so looking forward to adding some additional skills to my arsenal.
- Really looking into Click Funnels to set up a full funnel for the webinar, as well as a potential course I’m working on for Self Made Marketer. Could be something I end up deciding on next week.
- FROM LAST WEEK – Put in some writing time to finish up a few blog posts I had started
- FROM LAST WEEK – Work with Dominic on the reporting functionality for version 2.
- Go through Advanced Marketing Course
- Setup Facebook Ads right now to just increase likes to our page – will eventually branch this out to run ads for my upcoming webinar when that’s ready.
- Going to spend more time finalizing the new web design as we will need to have the designs completed next week so we can start coding them up.
- Mobile Marketing Engine
- Zero to Scale Insiders – join us for just $19/mo!
- Amazon Kindle
- Lucid Chart
- Advanced Marketing Course with Neil Patel
- Click Funnels
- Pure Chat
- Funnel Dash
- Create Your Own Life Podcast
- Strategic Coach with Dan Sullivan
- If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
- Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
- We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂