- I didn’t finish the proposal I was working on as the prospect was on a vacation and never got back to us with some of the answers we needed.
- System.ly Month to Date Revenue –
- MRR: $28,041
- Sales for course ($5970 revenue) but 2 might be joining
- Megan my assistant has been helping finalize the members area and it’s looking a lot better and while we haven’t invited existing members yet that will happen Monday/Tuesday
- The first week is down for our pilot program:
- Spent a lot of time planning and making my presentation which went well.
- The Q&A call went really well.
- In the process of mapping out my presentation I kind of re shaped and structured what I was originally planning into a system that I think can be 5 solid modules plus implementation sections so I’m happy we nestled into something that is making sense.
- We got great feedback from the members in the group so far.
- I’m finalizing my sketches to give to my designer to update our home page and pricing pages with these new bundles we’re launching
- Finished one blog post that goes live next week and I got started on a second
- Got interviewed for an email marketing summit
- I had a strategy call with couple of clients
- I’m also doing one on one calls with our pilot members and had about 5 of those this week.
- We put our pilot program content into ClickFunnels membership area which is working out real well. I’m not sure i’ll use it in the future but we’ll see.
- Had a good dinner with some local entrepreneurs last night and Nathan Barry as he was in town so we got to chat about his growth and shoot the shiz for a bit.
- On a personal note/milestone I have seen 174.6 on the scale and my goal was to break 175 so that’s cool although in that area my weight sort fluctuates now between there and 176 but i feel good and we’re starting to increase weights etc so I have to say I’ve never really felt better.
- Finish blog post I’m working on and starting another
- Finish training slides for Tuesday’s training
- My biz coach comes in next friday for our full day session so I’m going to be getting some things in order for that experience.
- I have a couple sales calls as well and one exist customer interview
- Website updates
- LeadFuze software revenue is $30.5k MRR.
- As a team we are really in an awesome groove. Everyone is crushing it in their respective roles.
- We rolled out new pricing. The entry price point is now $150 per month, second tier is $250 so that stayed the same, and then the higher tier went up from $375 to $400 per month.
- The reason is two-fold, if someone is willing to spend $125 per month, they would be willing to spend $150 per month. We added an additional 150 prospects to the minimum account though, so they actually are getting more of a value. It was about $0.36 per prospect before and now it’s $0.30… so in a way we lowered the price. The second tier plan we kept the same, but added 250 additional prospects to it. The third plan stayed the same, we just upped it $25. The second point of this though was to make the Starter and Professional closer together so that it’s way more obvious to sign up for the Professional plan now.
- In addition to the additional prospects, we’re also including a dedicated account manager to that tier. We’re also moving CRM integrations to the top two plans only and we plan to look at specific features for specific plans going forward. Right now the way our plans break down is 56% are on the lowest tier, 31% are on the middle tier, and 13% are on the highest tier. We’re expecting this update to move more people towards the middle tier plan from the starter plan.
- I finally completed the full webinar! Feeling pretty good about it actually. I mean a complete 180 compared to how I have been feeling. I think some of the hold up also was not definitively knowing what the actual offer was going to be.
- I think a lot of sales people are going to be attending that don’t have actual buying power, so can’t just do an annual offer. Came up with the offer and put together the full presentation. The offer is pretty unique in that it’s a bundle that gives you extras on top of your LeadFuze subscription. So you buy the bundle, but will still need a LeadFuze subscription. We’ll see how this goes. I am concerned there will be some confusion, but since I’ll be able to address it in the webinar I think it’ll work out.
- There’s a lot of research, as well as examples, as well as humor mixed in so I think it’ll be pretty good. I’m also in love with ClickFunnels combined with EverWebinar. So jazzed in fact, I’m going to modify this webinar and create a second one that I’ll be targeting a different vertical. Richard and Nick from FunnelEngine got ClickFunnels all squared away for me. I’m feeling good about taking that over now.
- On Wednesday I had to actually deliver a shortened version of the webinar for the Close.io and PandaDoc co-promoted webinar. I always take a shot before doing anything like that. Always just helps calm the nerves. It was at 10am, but I still went with some Captain Morgan.
- Added about $6k in expenses this month. All one-time stuff, but it wasn’t accounted for. And when we’ve been running negative by about $10k this really shrinks our runway. So it’s stressful.
- We are considering raising a friends and family round. Probably going to start putting some soft feelers out there just to see if we can round up 4 people or so. This would allow us to hire a couple more engineers and just increase the speed at which we progress. Has to be the right investors though as I would prefer to not go the traditional VC path and worry about raising multiple rounds.
- Aside from the webinar campaign, I am really wanting to just focus on partnerships. I know this was my hot seat topic this week. But want to work out some joint venture deals where we can pay them as affiliates for an email blast to their audience. We ideally would have a 3 part email sequence for this. One to announce an offer, thursday with a reminder email, and friday the final reminder. So trying to find these opportunities at the moment. I have a couple lined up with a couple more potentials in the works, so we’ll see how that goes.
- This morning I woke up to seeing that our SSL certificate expired for the app. Ugh. Had a handful of chats come in asking what was going on… luckily we got that taken care of right away. Needless to say, I created a task for this in the future as we can’t have little things like this slip through the cracks.
- Traveling next week to San Diego
- Make updates to the website from a messaging standpoint as well as start to test some things from a conversion standpoint
- Record webinar – plan on using Camtasia and recording each slide individually. This will make it easy to edit and optimize later. A lot more upfront work, but I plan on having a second spin off version to a different target audience so I think this is going to work best.
- Need to create the landing page for the URL that we have on our business cards. It’s just going to be a bump on free trial prospects when they book a demo, but we have the url on the business cards and those cards are going to be in action at MicroConf Europe.
- Zero to Scale Insiders – join us for just $19/mo!
- LeadFuze/Close.io/PandaDoc Webinar – Replay
- If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
- Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
- We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂