- Not writing
- System.ly Month to Date Revenue –
- MRR: $25,842
- One-Time: $597
- First sale of pilot program for $597
- Updated pricing plans on our website to reflect no more done for you
- Between yesterday and today I’ll have interviewed 15 people for the executive assistant position
- I’m semi following Bryan Harris’ advice on pre launch and this week I’ve focused on entirely on that and interviewing. For the pre-launch.
- I wrote a hypothesis document that breaks down everything and includes link to order form.
- I’ve emailed about 10 people one-to-one that I’ve spoken with as prospects for our service prior to and a few that mentioned they were interest. As I mentioned earlier 1 has paid and there are 2 more that said they would be paying.
- I’m following up with the remainder.
- I’ve emailed my list a survey and starting to get feedback and identify who uses infusionsoft.
- On Monday, an email is going out to those people seeing if anyone is interested in the course.
- I finalized the name of the course and am still playing with the tagline a bit but excited for the name which I’ll share once the course is out there.
- I spend some time working on agenda for this two day workshop I have with a client next week in SD
- I’ve booked a half day working session with an existing client that will be in Denver in August
- I’ve booked another paid 2 day working session with an existing client, EOF which will have me going to PR in August as well.
- I spent some time mapping out the next few blog posts I want to write but think I’m going to hire a writer to help. (need to look into that).
- Personally, I’ve remained strong on my diet and workout routine.
- Monday and Tuesday are with a client the whole day so I hope to come out of that with some new methods for moving forward with other clients.
- Doing dinner with a group of entrepreneurs tuesday night in SD and organizing a breakfast wednesday morning.
- We have a new client kickoff call Wednesday. And I head back to Denver later that day.
- Main goal for next week is have the new assistant hired.
- One blog post written
- Have emailed my list to see who is interested in course and hope to have at least 3-5 more sales for the pilot program.
- Personally, I want to stay focused while I’m traveling and make sure I can continue my workouts.
- In-app onboarding updates
- New prospecting updates not yet live
- LeadFuze software revenue is $25.8k MRR.
- Finished off setting up Close.io for our entire sales and customer success process. It was tricky getting all of the Smart Views set up properly, but I think we have a good workflow now.
- Held one to ones with the entire team. Structured it by asking about previous week… Plans for upcoming week… Challenge I can help them overcome…general observation. Saved in Google doc. Doing these every two weeks.
- Feeling of burnout from the team and our CTO Dominic in particular. He took a couple days of vacation and taking another one this upcoming week to hopefully help combat the burn out. Understandable though, given that we have a comparable tool that a competitor with 50+ employees that has… So we need to step back and catch our breath. I think dealing with bugs (and therefore some upset users) is adding to the burnout.
- Had a brainstorm and came up with several topics for our knowledge base. Broke it down by page within the app so we can target help based on the page.
- Brittany has prepared a Getting Started guide as well as a page dedicated to answering “Is LeadFuze the Right Fit For Me?”. We’re going to get these up on the site soon.
- We had a competitor approach us about buying them. They are newer and making $7k MRR. He was initially wanting $250k, but then took it down to $100k. I passed though, and then that got us into discussing them wanting to white labeling our software instead. We’ll see where that goes. Sounds like it’s just too much of a support burden with their current product.
- Been working on a cool integration / partnership. Keeping it under wraps for right now, since the launch of it is over a month away. That said, they will be integrated into our app and in exchange they are going to promote us to their list / user base. We’ll be exchanging a three part email blast. One on Monday announcing an offer, Thursday a reminder, and Friday a final reminder. I’m trying to structure key integrations like this going forward.
- Had a couple more investor types reach out, but looking at their portfolios and websites didn’t excite me too much so I passed on those conversations. Also, one was an intern at the company.
- Finalized webinar agreement with Close.io and PandaDoc. Brittany, our newest team member, had the connections to make this happen. We are going for a top of funnel, middle of funnel, bottom of funnel play here that I think will do well. Webinar is scheduled tentatively for the 21st of July. We want to spend about 3 weeks promoting it with content though.
- We also were approved and finalized an AppSumo offer that will be rolling out in a couple of months. Rob Walling made this happen for us. This means we need a landing page for it and its also going to take some engineering time to connect the verification process to our app so we can recognize those users separately.
- Continuing to pump out content! Working on a big guest post opportunity.
- Work on upcoming webinar
- Complete AppSumo landing page and integrate the confirmation and sign up process with the app
- Listen to calls Brittany has had. I am having her listen as well and then we will compare notes.
- Prospecting updates live
- New sign up flow
- Zero to Scale Insiders – join us for just $19/mo!
- My Body Tutor
- Bryan Harris’s Zero to Scale Interview
- If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
- Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
- We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂