- Didn’t finish the onboarding campaign but SOOOO close!
- Work on our SOP Playbook for at least 1 hour. (on cal for today / VA is working on it too)
- Write at least one blog post
- Biggest Takeaways of T&C
- Month to Date Revenue –
- Feb One Time: $3000
- EMRR: $16,879
- MR: $19,879
- Had 3 sales calls this week (a 4th later today)
- 1 closed
- 1 of the 2 others I feel good about
- Launched our free consultation campaign and we have even have 2 people entered into that.
- Got about 85% done with our onboarding campaign
- The welcome kit has been re-written and redesigned for this
- I finished my slides for my presentation and practiced my presentation once. I have time over the next few days to practice that.
- I setup a text in campaign to have people opt-in to get my slides and some resources I’ll be mentioning the presentation as well as a launch checklist I put together.
- I got about 90% finalized on this epic evergreen webinar funnel for a client and waiting on a few more deliverables and walked the client through the campaign on a 90 minute call.
- I’ve been continuing to hand off some accounts to Morgan on my team.
- I did in fact do the Cupid Undies run and it was a fun time
- Finish our our onboarding campaign
- Practice my presentation a bunch more
- Launching this evergreen webinar next week
- New client Kickoff call
- Blog post – T&C takeaways
- Blog post – Why your lead magnet sucks.
- Master Followup series for System.ly (outline)
- SumoMe Emails for personal site.
- FAIL – Work on new demo videos
- FAIL – Revamp onboarding sequence for DFY and software customers
- FAIL – Get all new content written for the new site with new screenshots
- FAIL – I want to see about putting a press kit together – we’ll see if we have time. I’d like to have it when we launch v2 though.
- FAIL – Coordinate the launch of a few announcements and guest blogs for post launch
- FAIL – Complete the knowledge base – it is all setup and installed, but we need the content ready to go.
- $9.2k MRR on the software revenue. It’s $34k overall.
- I may, or may not, have had a 17 hour day this week. Every day was 10+ hours. Super stressful week for sure. Put in 40 hours in the last 3 days alone.
- Got ALL customers moved over from old system into the software. This experience allowed me to thoroughly test everything, which resulted in several more bug issues created for our team to plow through in the final week.
- Had my interview for Email Success Summit – Liam, the host/founder of it was a really cool guy. Talked for 20 min before and after. I think we’re going to talk further about an affiliate partnership also which will be a win-win since he has an audience of over 100k people in his LinkedIn Group as well.
- Continued to follow up on the Huffington Post article. I sent a follow up email, a couple days later connected on Twitter and then a couple days later I connected on LinkedIn. I then sent over another email with the action article attached. I haven’t gotten a response yet, but I am continuing to just get on her radar in different ways.
- I called MediaTemple after getting an email from them letting me know that as long as it hasn’t been more than 30 days – they can get the site back up for me!
- Spent a lot of my week working with Amna and Dominic on different issues in Github (where we store bugs, feature requests, enhancements, etc). As of Thursday morning we still had a total estimate of 54 left on the current pre-launch sprint. An estimate is a combination of time spent as well as complexity… some people call these story points. I generally am looking at it as a time estimate, but the point I’m making is we basically had a full week’s worth of things to do as of Thursday. This is just with the app itself!
- Thursday began the process of getting the website ready. I had finally gotten it back from the guy who converted the html/css into a WordPress theme. Of course there were a ton of edits and fixes that needed to be made on top of creating all the content and getting all the screenshots. While I was working on the new site, Michael was putting together the knowledge base. I had created the site and had the theme installed already so he could just go about adding all the necessary content. There’s still a lot of work to do on the site, the app, demo videos, new onboarding, etc so I’ll be working this weekend pretty heavily.
- Despite the team putting in long hours this past week – I have a hard time seeing us launching early Monday morning. This is probably going to be a late Monday launch and that’s if we’re lucky honestly.
- From Previous Week – Work on new demo videos
- From Previous Week – Revamp onboarding sequence for DFY and software customers
- From Previous Week – Get all new content written for the new site with new screenshots
- From Previous Week – I want to see about putting a press kit together – we’ll see if we have time. I’d like to have it when we launch v2 though.
- From Previous Week – Coordinate the launch of a few announcements and guest blogs for post launch
- From Previous Week – Complete the knowledge base – it is all setup and installed, but we need the content ready to go.
- Get Version 2 LAUNCHED!
- Have a couple of our partners send our launch email
- Launch both of our new marketing platforms (more on this next week)
- Work on Affiliate program – going to use LeadDyno
- Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers concert tonight!
- My Wife’s birthday, she’s going to Laughlin for a day trip which I’ll be putting to use to work on all these tasks I need to get done.
- Meet with Greg in person when he flies in for ICON
- Mobile Marketing Engine
- Zero to Scale Insiders – join us for just $19/mo!
- Email Success Summit
- SumoMe 15 Emails to Use in Every Responder
- Chris Davis of LeadPages
- If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
- Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
- We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂