Today we welcome Mandi Ellefson to the show. Mandi works with B2B agencies and service businesses as a scalability strategist to help owners to recover 20-40 extra hours per month and scale their business without working more. Mandi says her goal is to help owners build their business as an asset and not as a job.
Justin completed a questionnaire that Mandi starts off with clients for his LeadFuze business. Mandi has a 5 step system that she works through with her clients and she reviewed Justin’s information and takes us through some of her analysis on the things that are going well and the things that could be tweaked.
Here are some of the highlights of Mandi’s findings and some of her takeaways on scalability:
- Justin is focusing on the right things in growing the business and she details what that is
- Strategic planning of time will allow an owner to to develop a flow which will allow more to be accomplished in less time
- Work agreements with staff are critical to letting your staff know what to expect and adding more value to your business
- Training processes for staff need to be in place and there are times when it is a wise decision to hire somebody who has a specific skill set
- The 80/20 rule in scaling a business is very important
Join our closed Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast..
We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we do plan on asking here. We’ll share the ratings and reviews in the episodes as well. Feel free to email us when you leave a review with your business information and we’ll include it in our shoutout.
We are on Twitter – so follow us!
Want to leave a voice recording that we use on the show? Call in to our voicemail box here with your question!