Ask Us Anything is today’s topic. Greg and Justin encourage their Insider members to ask questions. Tune in and get some specific advice on member questions to grow and develop a successful business.
The topics Greg and Justin touch on are:
- How to validate your vertical.
- How useful Greg and Justin find books for their business.
- How to validate your business.
- How to start your business.
- How did this podcast develop.
- 2016 Long term plans.
- How to use conferences to grow your business.
- Single founder vs.Co-founders and how to find a co-founder.
- How to shorten a sales cycle.
- Common mistakes made with cold calling and leads.
Hopefully our answers to these questions will add value to you, to your life, and your business in some shape or form.
- Justin’s post on how to find new product ideas with high chances of success
- Work the System, by: Sam Carpenter
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Essentialism, by: Greg McKeown
- The Mobile Mix
- Mobile Friendly
If you’d like to take your entrepreneurial journey to a whole new level, join fellow “scalers” on the inside by joining the Zero to Scale Insiders program. For just $19/mo you get access to Justin and Greg and several other like-minded entrepreneurs who want to help you succeed in your journey!
Be sure to join our free Facebook group for continuous discussion and let us know your thoughts on today’s podcast.
We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we’d love if you left one for us. 🙂