- Didn’t write 500 words a day
- Setup demo campaigns for prospects
- 1 Presentation Proposal
- There is a bit of a pivot coming from me which I’m not ready to talk about just yet but probably in the next update or two I’ll be able to give more details
- Launching some campaigns for existing clients
- I’ve spent most of this week thinking/planning/engaging my network to explore this potential pivot and new offering.
- Created a prospect list of 25 people mostly people that I know already that I’ve reached out.
- Some of which I’ve had 60 minute calls with to do some research
- Put together a survey for my audience and Z2S which was super interesting results
- I’m pretty excited about it as it’s gotten a great response and I believe I’ve identified 2-3 clients as well which I should have an update on soon.
- Celebrated my bday in a low key enjoyable way
- Get 2-3 clients in the next 30 days for this new offering
- Engaging my existing network
- Craft the value proposition a bit more
- Update the website accordingly
- 1 Presentation Proposal scheduled for next week
- MME Insiders group
- Listen to the market
- Fall in love with the problem, not the solution.
- I worked more than I wanted to – closer to a 30 hours this week.
- Need to scale back so I can help out more with the baby
- 22.1k MRR
- A couple older leads I had talked with previously closed this week.
- 3 sales calls
- I think all three will eventually close
- Lots of progress as far as the website. I mentioned last week wanting to really focus my attention here.
- Tough because of how we were initially planning to go with separate tools. So this made it tricky in terms of our site layout without it being overwhelming to the visitor.
- I had weighed this before, but in our mastermind call this week it really became clear that I needed to not have the tools be separate and instead have a single platform where these different “tools” are built into the LeadFuze platform. This eventually is what we will be selling.
- By having it as a single platform, this makes marketing so much easier and the website now to be so much more simple.
- Pricing will bump up as we release the major tools we had planned. Which are now just major features. Plan is reward early customers by locking in their rates regardless.
- So the tool currently known as ListBuilder, is essentially going to just be LeadFuze.
- Lots of new progress on our tool.
- Nailed down the 28th as the public launch, though I should be able to use it early next week internally.
- Met with Michael for two days. He actually stayed the night at my house Tuesday night after we met all day Tuesday so we could work together again all day Wednesday.
- Tuesday we put together ideas for the website. Which took us awhile to get to given the complexities mentioned earlier, but really became simplified the next day. You could probably say we lost quite a bit of time here in hindsight.
- Wednesday though was very productive as we focused on our internal process.
- Middle of May and middle of June we took on several new clients at once. This caused a massive delay for some customers where we didn’t end up sending emails until almost 2 weeks after they signed up.
- Michael started a Google docs file with all of our processes to go from sign up to send and then we divied up some of the responsibilities between our two VA’s and himself. In one column we put what day it should happen, next column was who it’s assigned to, next column is the task name. Then columns after that are new customers. Each cell will be highlighted green once it is complete so we can easily see who is waiting for what.
- From there we looked at any other holes in the process and came up with working solutions. This will allow us to grow the done-for-you side of things.
- Now that we have a plan for the website, I need to spend some time actually working on it next week.
- That said, I want to work less than I worked this week so I can help out with some fatherly duties. I’m shooting for 20 hours again.
- Masterminds can be a really good way of getting a fresh perspective. It helped me go from 3 different tools, to one unified LeadFuze platform this week which makes a big difference in how we attack the market going forward.
Join our closed Facebook group for continuous discussion.
We’d love to get a 5 star rating on iTunes from you. We don’t plan on asking for this in the episodes themselves since most people are doing other things when they’re listening, but we do plan on asking here. We’ll share the ratings and reviews in the episodes as well. Feel free to email us when you leave a review with your business information and we’ll include it in our shoutout.
We are on Twitter – so follow us!
Want to leave a voice recording that we use on the show? Call in to our voicemail box here with your question!